Statics reports that every 10 passengers face baggage loss.
Out of 5%, baggage was lost forever. 18% during transportation. 70% still found their luggage, albeit with a delay.
Some tips on how to protect your luggage from a loss:
- Pack your luggage carefully and so that things do not suffer from a fall.
- Do not stuff the bag too much. There are different opinions on this. There is someone who says that it’s easy to cross suitcases.
- Choose a suitcase with bright colors.
- Remove the old tags from the suitcase.
- Attach new tags with your phone.
- Take essentials with you on the plane - money, medicine, and passports.